Campus1477 must be a safe and secure place for both members and employees. We have adapted our operations and created a number of safety measures to meet the Swedish Public Health Agency's recommendations for reducing the spread of Covid-19. By having some group training classes and PT outdoors and reducing the number of participants in group training classes, we feel confident that the measures are in line with the Swedish Public Health Agency's recommendations, while contributing to our members having more space to train.
- We ask you to respect the Swedish Public Health Agency's recommendations:
- If you have symptoms of illness, even mild ones, stay at home.
- If you have been ill, we ask you to wait two extra days before you visit us.
- If you feel healthy, you are welcome to visit us just as usual! But remember that good hygiene is even more important than before.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly, with soap for 20 seconds. Spray your hands before and after training with us.
- Do not poke yourself in the face, cough and sneeze in the armpit, be extra careful when wiping machines and tools after you.
- If you have the opportunity to change and shower at home, we encourage you to do so. Feel free to use the cabinets outside the changing rooms.
- Keep a distance as far as possible - preferably up to 1.5 meters