Right now, Uppsala University, together with the Student Nations, Campus1477 and Sweden's Academic Sports Association, is carrying out an effort to lift student sports in Uppsala. The project aims to increase student sports in Uppsala and to find a stable and future-proof form of business for student sports.
Students, academy employees, alumni and others who want to share the community within student sports in Uppsala.
- Get more students moving
- Contribute to both physical and mental well-being by
- Offer easily accessible forms of exercise at all levels
- Offer a social context around sport, exercise and health
- Promote sport and exercise as an important part of the university's profile and offer to students
- Facilitate business operations so that more time and commitment can be spent on exercising instead of administering
To succeed, we work on three fronts:
- Create a stable organization and activities around "Student sports" linked to Campus1477 which has the power to drive and develop student sports in Uppsala over time
- Create a rich range of "Student Sports" which partly unites students in the individual activity itself and partly forms the basis for recurring activities.
- Offer association support for the student sports associations that already exist in Uppsala. Priority is given to the associations of Campus1477's member organizations - national sports associations and Farmi's sports association.